Sunday, November 15, 2015

Dream job.


I ask my son, he's 5, what he wants to be when he grows up, he says "a paleontologist" but for a long time before he would answer with...

"I'm not going to work. I'm just going to stay home and play with my toys, be a daddy, and play with my kids all the time."



Since being a kid, probably near Landons age, I've had many dream jobs. I wanted to be a teacher, as a little one, teaching my dolls, stuffed animals, and little brother! Then, I wanted to be an actress, a writer, a model. Next, a business owner! I remember wanting to be a news anchor, then a meteorologist. Actor and writer took over as the front runners for a very long time. Then, I found psychology. I love psychology, always will. Reading people is a talent I have, the only thing it falls second to is my love of helping people. This brings us to my dream job, just thinking about it makes me happy!!!! I want to be able to help people cover expenses that their insurance doesn't cover. This hits home for me. Medical supplies for my diabetes are beyond expensive and sometimes insurance justdoesn't cover them. I know there are so many families out there suffering from the same issues! I dream of having a non-profit that helps cover the costs they can't. 

What is your dream job??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment