Friday, November 13, 2015

20 Facts & Catching Up

Ok, well this is yesterdays post, so let's just go ahead and pretend you're reading it yesterday! Plus, BONUS - you get to read 2 from me today!! :) I'm sure you're all thrilled!! Today (aka, Thursday, November 13, 2015), I'm going to share 20 facts about myself. Exciting stuff people!


1. I have type 1 Diabetes,
2. August was my 19th anniversary.....
3. Since my diagnosis, I have also been diagnosed with; Psoriasis, Thyroid Disease, High Blood Pressure, Psoriatic Arthritis, Kidney Disease, Diabetic Retinopathy, Anxiety disorder.
4. I am 34 years old.
5. Some nicknames I've had over the years; Patience Grace, Boots, Bootsie, Bethie, little b, Ice, Sparkles, Pollyanna, Sis, Beph, Barbie....I'm sure I'm missing some.
6. I have four dimples when I smile, and I smile a lot!
7. I tell it like it is.
8. I have written over 300 poems, a few have even been published.
9. I think about and miss my Papa every single day.
10. I love animals, especially LARGE dogs, and yellow striped tom cats. 
11. I stand up for what is right, even at the cost of lost friends\
12. My dear friends are family to me.
13. I grew up in Peculiar, MO.
14. I love making others laugh.
15. I love country music.
16. I am a book devour-er and it's an inherited trait.
17.  I don't let what other people think of me bother me.
18. I love my hair, didn't when I was younger though!
19. I am super duper close to both my mom and my aunt!
20. A lot of rough, tough things have tried to knock me down, I'm a survivor plus, I wouldn't be the person I am without all the bad along with all the amazing.

*Bonus* 21. I love who I am.

Share some facts about yourself in the comments!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! Cherish our friendship!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! Our friendship means the world to me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete